Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-England galaxy. [volume] (Boston, Mass.) 1820-1829
Boston, Mass. (1820-1829)
New-England galaxy. [volume] : (Boston, Mass.) 1820-1829
- Alternative Titles:
New England galaxy and Boston mercury
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph T. Buckingham
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 157 (Oct. 13, 1820)-v. 12, no. 620 (Aug. 28, 1829).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "The Liberty of the Press and the Liberties of the People Must Stand or Fall Together--Hume."
- Also issued in microform from Readex and University Microfilms (American Periodicals 1800-1850); also available online.
- sn 85047622
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information