Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Aurora standard. [volume] (Aurora, Ind.) 1851-1852
Aurora, Ind. (1851-1852)
The Aurora standard. [volume] : (Aurora, Ind.) 1851-1852
- Place of publication:
- Aurora, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 29?, 1851; ceased in 1852 or 1853.
- Aurora (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Dearborn County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Dearborn County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216007
- B.B. Root co-published the first few issues.
- Description based on: Volume 1, number 3 (June 12, 1851); title from masthead, U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed June 26, 2017).
- Latest issue consulted: Volume 1, number 41 (March 4, 1852); U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed June 26, 2017).
- sn 85047676
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information