Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Decatur local press. (Greensburg, Ind.) 1850-1852
Greensburg, Ind. (1850-1852)
Decatur local press. : (Greensburg, Ind.) 1850-1852
- Place of publication:
- Greensburg, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daviess Batterton
- Dates of publication:
-vol. 2, no. 37 (September 3, 1852).
Began in 1850
- Decatur County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Greensburg (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Decatur County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213384
- "Whig" Cf. Miller.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 5 (Jan. 23, 1852); title from masthead.
- Publishers: 1850-1852, Daviess Batterton; 1852, Wm. H. Rhiver.
- sn 85047783
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information