Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Greensburg daily new era. (Greensburg, Ind.) 1895-1897
Greensburg, Ind. (1895-1897)
Greensburg daily new era. : (Greensburg, Ind.) 1895-1897
- Place of publication:
- Greensburg, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Allen W. Clark
- Dates of publication:
Began in Aug. 1895?; ceased in June 1897?
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Decatur County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Greensburg (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Decatur County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213384
- Also published in a weekly edition with title: Greensburg new era.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 76 (Nov. 21, 1895).
- sn 85047790
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information