Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Greensburg review. [volume] (Greensburg, Indiana.) 1895-1915
Greensburg, Indiana. (1895-1915)
The Greensburg review. [volume] : (Greensburg, Indiana.) 1895-1915
- Place of publication:
- Greensburg, Indiana.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in early Aug. 1915
Volume 17, number 1 (July 6, 1895)-
Dec. 1898-Aug. 1915
- Decatur County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Greensburg (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Decatur County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213384
- Also published in a daily edition with title: Daily review, Nov. 1898-Aug. 1915.
- Title from masthead.
- Until the frequency changed from semiweekly to weekly, the Saturday issues continued the numbering of "The Saturday review," and the Wednesday issues continued the numbering of "The Wednesday review." The first issue was numbered according to the "Saturday review" scheme, and the second issue was numbered Vol. 2, no. 1, which was the "Wednesday review" sequence.
- sn 85047796
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information