Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Paoli news. [volume] (Paoli, Indiana) 1893-2010
Paoli, Indiana (1893-2010)
The Paoli news. [volume] : (Paoli, Indiana) 1893-2010
- Place of publication:
- Paoli, Indiana
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1893; ceased with v. 135, no. 55 (Jan. 7, 2010) issue.
- Orange County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Paoli (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Beginning with the July 15, 1954 issue, published in conjunction with "The Paoli Republican." The papers then share a single volume number (that of "The Paoli Republican"), and carry alternate issue numbers.
- Description based on: Vol. 22 [ie: 21], no. 47 (July 26, 1893); title from masthead, U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed AUg. 2, 2017).
- Established by D.J. Murr.
- Final issue consulted.
- Issues for July 26, 1893-Aug. 30, 1893 called v. 22, but constitute v. 21.
- Published by: J.M. Compton, <June 1894->; John R. Simpson, <March 1896>-May 11, 1904; Miller & Harvey, May 18, 1904-
- sn 85047962
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information