Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Salem weekly news. [volume] (Salem, Ind.) 185?-1852
Salem, Ind. (185?-1852)
The Salem weekly news. [volume] : (Salem, Ind.) 185?-1852
- Place of publication:
- Salem, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Marcus L. Deal
- Dates of publication:
Began between Nov. 1850 and Feb. 1851.
Ceased in Nov. 1852
- Indiana--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217010
- Salem (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- "Whig party backing paper" Cf. Miller.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 8 (Feb. 28, 1851).
- sn 85048017
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information