Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Greensburg daily review. [volume] (Greensburg, Ind.) 191?-1917
Greensburg, Ind. (191?-1917)
Greensburg daily review. [volume] : (Greensburg, Ind.) 191?-1917
- Place of publication:
- Greensburg, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Braden & Remy
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Decatur County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Greensburg (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Decatur County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213384
- Absorbed by: Greensburg daily news, Jan. 1, 1918.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no.? (Feb. 3, 1916).
- Published also in a weekly edition called: The Greensburg review, -1915; and consolidated with: Greensburg standard (Greensburg, Ind. : 1878) which served as the weekly, 1915-1917.
- sn 85048155
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information