Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Jacksonian. [volume] (Rushville, Indiana) 1909-191?
Rushville, Indiana (1909-191?)
The daily Jacksonian. [volume] : (Rushville, Indiana) 1909-191?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Rushville, Indiana
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Indiana--Rush County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212942
- Rush County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Rushville (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Also published 1909-1915 in a weekly edition which may have been called: Weekly Jacksonian.
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 234 (May 11, 1914); title from masthead, U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed Aug. 28, 2017).
- Due to flooding of the Daily Republican offices the issues for March 27-31, 1913 were published in combined form with the Daily Jacksonian as: Daily Jacksonian-Republican..
- Preceeded by the daily edition of the "Democrat" which may have been called: Rushville daily Democrat.
- sn 85048177
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information