Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Indiana herald and Rushville gazette. [volume] (Rushville, [Ind.]) 1835-1839
Rushville, [Ind.] (1835-1839)
The Indiana herald and Rushville gazette. [volume] : (Rushville, [Ind.]) 1835-1839
- Place of publication:
- Rushville, [Ind.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in Mar. 1835; ceased about Dec. 1839.
- Indiana--Rush County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212942
- Rush County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Rushville (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- "Pro-Whig" Cf. Miller.
- Description based on: Volume IV, number 33 (October 13, 1838) = whole number 189; title from masthead, U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed Aug. 28, 2017).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. V, no. 8 (May 4, 1839); U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed Aug. 28, 2017).
- sn 85048187
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information