Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Rushville American. [volume] (Rushville, Indiana) 1894-1933
Rushville, Indiana (1894-1933)
The Rushville American. [volume] : (Rushville, Indiana) 1894-1933
- Place of publication:
- Rushville, Indiana
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began on Nov. 22, 1894; ceased in July 1933
- Indiana--Rush County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212942
- Rush County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Rushville (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Also published in a daily edition for a brief period in the mid-1890's. Cf. Miller.
- Description based on: Vol. XIX, number 40 (April 8, 1913); title from masthead, U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed Aug. 28, 2017).
- Initially independent Republican, the paper became Democratic about 1930. Cf. Miller.
- sn 85048191
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information