Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Iowa County tribune. [volume] (Williamsburg, Iowa County, Iowa) 1895-1903
Williamsburg, Iowa County, Iowa (1895-1903)
Iowa County tribune. [volume] : (Williamsburg, Iowa County, Iowa) 1895-1903
- Place of publication:
- Williamsburg, Iowa County, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1903.
Vol. 4, no. 52 (Feb. 13, 1900)-
- Editors: Kenney and Jones, <Jan. 23, 1901).
- First two issues published as sample copies.
- Publishers: L. Kenney, H.J. Jones, <Feb. 27, 1900>-
- Supplements issued occasionally.
- sn 85049831
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information