Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York gazette, or, The weekly post-boy. [volume] (New-York [N.Y.]) 1766-1773
New-York [N.Y.] (1766-1773)
The New-York gazette, or, The weekly post-boy. [volume] : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1766-1773
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by James Parker
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1773.
No. 1241 (Oct. 16, 1766)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Continues in part the title and numbering of a newspaper published May 6, 1762-Oct. 9, 1766 by John Holt. With Oct. 16, 1766, John Holt issues a separate publicaton, with the same numbering, under the title: The New-York journal, or, General advertiser.
- sn 85054094
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information