Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Campaign constitution. (Washington City [i.e. Washington, D.C.]) 1860-1860
Washington City [i.e. Washington, D.C.] (1860-1860)
The Campaign constitution. : (Washington City [i.e. Washington, D.C.]) 1860-1860
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington City [i.e. Washington, D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- William M. Browne
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Nov. 1860?
No. 1 (July 19, 1860)-
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- "The Constitution and the equality of the state-these are symbols of every lasting union. Let these be the rallying cries of the people."
- Also published semiweekly.
- Published every Thursday.
- sn 85054237
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information