Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pennsylvanian. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1832-1855
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1832-1855)
The Pennsylvanian. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1832-1855
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mifflin & Parry
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 9, 1832)-v. 42, no. 156 (Dec. 28, 1855).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Contains: "To the people of the United States."
- Issue for Dec. 27, 1855 is numbered v. 42, no. 154-5.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Publishers: Hamilton & Forney, <1846-1848>.
- Scattered issues are misdated.
- sn 85054325
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information