Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Pittsburgh gazette. [volume] (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 1833-1841
Pittsburgh, Pa. (1833-1841)
The daily Pittsburgh gazette. [volume] : (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 1833-1841
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Neville B. Craig
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 252 (May 20, 1841).
Began July 30, 1833?
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Allegheny County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Allegheny County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209250
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 48, no. 92 (July 31, 1833).
- Numbering is irregular.
- Published by Neville B. Craig, <July 31, 1833->; Craig & Grant <May 15>-June 30, 1840; Alex Ingram Jr., July 1-Dec. 31, 1840; D.N. White, Jan. 1-May 20, 1841.
- sn 85054517
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information