Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily union. (Pittsburgh [Pa.]) 1852-1???
Pittsburgh [Pa.] (1852-1???)
Daily union. : (Pittsburgh [Pa.]) 1852-1???
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Layton, Henderson & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1852. Cf. Rossell, G. Pa. newspapers.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Allegheny County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Allegheny County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209250
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Appeared concurrently with: Legal journal (Pittsburgh, Pa.) (non-extant?).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 100 (Sept. 4, 1852).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. IV, no. 306 (May 5, 1856).
- Publisher: Layton, Irvin & Co., <Oct. 14, 1852>-Oct. 29, 1852; Layton, Irvin & Campbell, Oct. 30, 1852-<Nov. 5, 1852>; Keenan & Hastings, <Nov. 11, 1852-July 27, 1853>; Thomas J. Keenan & Co., <Jan. 24, 1854-Mar. 5, 1857>; John H. Bailey & Co., <May 5, 1857-June 3, 1858>.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly union (Pittsburgh, Pa.).
- sn 85054566
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information