Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic banner. (Clearfield, Pa.) 1837-1849
Clearfield, Pa. (1837-1849)
Democratic banner. : (Clearfield, Pa.) 1837-1849
- Place of publication:
- Clearfield, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. L. Moore
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1837?
Ceased with June 21, 1849 issue.
- Clearfield (Clearfield County, Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Clearfield (Clearfield County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01313658
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 37 (Aug. 10, 1837) = whole no. 559.
- Published every Thursday.
- Vols. for <Aug. 10, 1837-Nov. 27, 1844> called also whole no. <559-972>.
- sn 85054634
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information