Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Harrisburg argus. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1843-1848
Harrisburg, Pa. (1843-1848)
Harrisburg argus. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1843-1848
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- V. Best
- Dates of publication:
Began with Mar. 23, 1843 issue; ceased in 1848.
- Weekly (daily during sessions of the state legislature)
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1847>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Mar. 30, 1843).
- Published as: Daily argus, <Jan. 29-Mar. 25, 1846>.
- Publishers: Valentine Best, 1843-<1844>; J.J.C. Cantine, <1846>-1848.
- sn 85054958
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information