Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Clinton County Whig. [volume] (Lock Haven, Pa) 1839-1847
Lock Haven, Pa (1839-1847)
The Clinton County Whig. [volume] : (Lock Haven, Pa) 1839-1847
- Place of publication:
- Lock Haven, Pa
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.F. M'Cormick, & J.B.G. Kinsloe
- Dates of publication:
Began in Nov. 1839.
Ceased with Oct. 17, 1847 issue.
- "Democratic Whig," <1840-1841>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 26, 1839).
- Editors: Robert F. M'Cormick, <1839>; J.B.G. Kinsloe, <1839>.
- Publishers: Robert F. M'Cormick & J.B.G. Kinsloe, <1839>; Robert F. M'Cormick & I.B. Gara, <1840-1841>; I.B. Gara, <1844>.
- sn 85054996
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information