Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Westmoreland Republican and farmers' chronicle. (Greensburgh [Greensburg], Pa.) 1825-1864
Greensburgh [Greensburg], Pa. (1825-1864)
The Westmoreland Republican and farmers' chronicle. : (Greensburgh [Greensburg], Pa.) 1825-1864
- Place of publication:
- Greensburgh [Greensburg], Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frederick A. Wise
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 1 (Apr. 15, 1825)-v. 47, no. 20 (Aug. 17, 1864) = whole no. 365-2415.
- Greensburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Westmoreland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204997
- Westmoreland County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic," <1864>.
- "The Liberty of the Citizen is the Life of the Commonwealth."
- Editor: William A. Stokes, <1864>.
- Gregory, W. American newspapers, 1821-1936
- Publishers: Frederick A. Wise, <1828>; Joseph Russel & David K. Marchand, <1842>; William A. Stokes, <1863>-1864.
- sn 85055174
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information