Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Broad ax. [volume] (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1974-197?
Salt Lake City, Utah (1974-197?)
The Broad ax. [volume] : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1974-197?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- University of Utah's Black Studies Institute and Dept. of Comm., Div. of Journalism and Mass Comm.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 11, 1974)-
- African Americans--Utah--Salt Lake City--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Utah--Salt Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205314
- "Hew to the Line."
- "Will address itself to black students, black faculty, and the black community of Utah." Cf. Feb. 11, 1974 issue.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 4, (July, 1974).
- Suspended publication Sept.-Dec. 1974.
- Vol. 2 mistakenly marked as v. 1.
- sn 85058263
View complete holdings information