Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tri-weekly courier. (Charleston, W. Va.) 1874-1880
Charleston, W. Va. (1874-1880)
Tri-weekly courier. : (Charleston, W. Va.) 1874-1880
- Alternative Titles:
Charleston tri-weekly courier
Apr. 29, 1876
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.S. Walker & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1874; ceased in 1880.
- Three times a week
- Charleston (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213401
- Available on microfilm from U.M.I.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 17 (Aug. 22, 1874).
- Editors: Gallagher & Warren.
- Merged with: Greenback league (non-extant), to form: Greenback league & courier (non-extant). Cf. Charleston Chamber of Commerce. Century Chronicle.
- Publishers: Henry S. Walker, 1874-1878; A.C. Liggett & Wm. T. Burdette, 1878-1880.
- sn 85059839
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information