Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Antonio light. (San Antonio, Tex.) 1911-1993
San Antonio, Tex. (1911-1993)
San Antonio light. : (San Antonio, Tex.) 1911-1993
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- San Antonio, Tex.
- Geographic coverage:
- Light Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Jan. 28, 1993.
Vol. 32, no. 70 (Apr. 1, 1911)-
- San Antonio (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Texas--San Antonio.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205169
- Also issued on microfilm from Southwest Micropublishing Inc., and Bell and Howell.
- Last numbered issue was 112th year, no. 8 (Jan. 27, 1993). Jan. 28, 1993 issue also called Commemorative edition.
- Latest issue consulted: Jan. 28, 1993.
- On Sunday published as: San Antonio Sunday light, <Jan. 23, 1944>.
- sn 85060004
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information