Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The commonwealth. [volume] (Topeka, Kan.) 1874-1880
Topeka, Kan. (1874-1880)
The commonwealth. [volume] : (Topeka, Kan.) 1874-1880
- Place of publication:
- Topeka, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- Henry King
- Dates of publication:
No. 1457 (Jan. 1, 1874)-no. 3625 (Dec. 17, 1880).
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Topeka (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell Co.
- Description based on: No. 2269 (Sept. 5, 1876).
- Latest issue consulted: No. 2747 (Mar. 1, 1878).
- Publishers: G.W. Veale, July 4, 1874-Mar. 6, 1875; F.P. Baker, Mar. 7, 1875-May 31, 1876; F.P. Baker & Sons, June 1, 1876-Dec. 17, 1880.
- sn 85067081
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information