Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Alʹmanakh panorama = Almanac panorama. [volume] (Los Angeles, CA.) 1980-1990
Los Angeles, CA. (1980-1990)
Alʹmanakh panorama = Almanac panorama. [volume] : (Los Angeles, CA.) 1980-1990
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, CA.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Almanac Enterprises
- Dates of publication:
Issue 1 (Oct. 1980)-issue 482 (July 6/13, 1990).
Aug. 27, 1981-July 6/13, 1990
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Russian Americans--Newspapers.
- Russian Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01101969
- Russians--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "The [nation's] largest independent American Russian weekly [publication]," [wording varies slightly], <1988->.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, and Custom Microfilm Systems.
- Issues for <Jan. 6/11, 1989-> called Nationwide ed.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Text in Russian; title in Russian and English.
- sn 86009064
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information