Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lake Placid news. (Lake Placid, N.Y.) 1905-current
Lake Placid, N.Y. (1905-current)
The Lake Placid news. : (Lake Placid, N.Y.) 1905-current
- Place of publication:
- Lake Placid, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daniel Winters
- Dates of publication:
- Essex County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Lake Placid (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208119
- New York (State)--Lake Placid.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205037
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 20 (Sept. 7, 1906).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 94, no. 40 (Oct. 8-14, 1999).
- Published every Thursday.
- Publishers: Daniel Winters, <1906-1921>; George M. Lattimer, <1927-1934>; Grace C. Lattimer, <1952>; James I. Loeb and Roger W. Tubby, <1969>; The Lake Placid News, <1984-
- Several mid-winter festival supplements issued Jan.-Feb. 1914.
- sn 86033359
View complete holdings information