Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Adirondack daily enterprise. [volume] (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1927-current
Saranac Lake, N.Y. (1927-current)
Adirondack daily enterprise. [volume] : (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1927-current
- Alternative Titles:
Adirondack yearly emptyprize
- Place of publication:
- Saranac Lake, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John S. Ridenour
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Saturday, Sunday and holidays)
- Franklin County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212304
- New York (State)--Saranac Lake.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211426
- Saranac Lake (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 33, no. 43 (Apr. 22, 1927).
- Issues for winter carnival called: Adirondack yearly emptyprize, <Feb. 12, 1955>, <Feb. 8, 1958>.
- Publishers: John S. Ridenour, <1927>; Adirondack Pub. Co., <1984>
- sn 86033360
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information