Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dobbs Ferry register. (Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.) 1894-19??
Dobbs Ferry, N.Y. (1894-19??)
Dobbs Ferry register. : (Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.) 1894-19??
- Place of publication:
- Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James L. Taylor
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 14, no. 33 (Feb. 16, 1894)-
- Dobbs Ferry (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Greenburgh (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Dobbs Ferry.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224192
- New York (State)--Greenburgh (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01334573
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "An independent newspaper published in the interest of the Village of Dobbs Ferry & Town of Greenburgh," 1941."
- Issued by Dobbs Ferry Printing Corp. <1952>
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 77, no. 27 (Apr. 2, 1964).
- Some issues misnumbered.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86034974
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information