Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albion, or, British, colonial, and foreign weekly gazette. [volume] (New-York) 1822-1856
The Albion, or, British, colonial, and foreign weekly gazette. [volume] : (New-York) 1822-1856
- Alternative Titles:
British, colonial, and foreign weekly gazette
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.S. Bartlett
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 22, 1822)-v. 11, no. 30 (Dec. 29, 1832) ; New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1833)-new ser., v. 6, no. 52 (Dec. 28, 1838) ; new ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1839)-new ser., v. 15, no. 52 (Dec. 27, 1856).
- Beothuk Indians.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms and also online.
- Issue for Oct. 20, 1827 misdated Oct. 19, 1827.
- Numbering varies.
- Previously classed as a periodical in LC.
- sn 86038019
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information