Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Republican statesman. (Albany [N.Y.) 1862-1863
Albany [N.Y. (1862-1863)
Republican statesman. : (Albany [N.Y.) 1862-1863
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1862.
Ceased in Jan. 1863.
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Available on microfilm from Readex at Ossining Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 13, no. 1916 (June 17, 1862).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 13, no. 2026 (Oct. 25, 1862).
- sn 86053028
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information