Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newburgh weekly telegraph. [volume] (Newburgh, Orange County, N.Y.) 1869-1876
Newburgh, Orange County, N.Y. (1869-1876)
The Newburgh weekly telegraph. [volume] : (Newburgh, Orange County, N.Y.) 1869-1876
- Place of publication:
- Newburgh, Orange County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jas. J. McNally
- Dates of publication:
Began in May 13, 1869; ceased in l876.
- New York (State)--Newburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215294
- New York (State)--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206784
- Newburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Orange County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Newburgh daily telegraph (Newburg, N.Y. : 1869), 1869-<1870>; Newburgh morning telegraph, <1873-1876.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (May 27, 1869).
- Publisher: Doct. Theodore H. Cooper, 1874- ; E.J. Horton & Son, <1876>.
- sn 86053072
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information