Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Constitutionalist and state free trader. (Syracuse, N.Y.) 1862-1863
Syracuse, N.Y. (1862-1863)
The Constitutionalist and state free trader. : (Syracuse, N.Y.) 1862-1863
- Alternative Titles:
Constitutionalist & state free trader
Constitutionalist and free trader
- Place of publication:
- Syracuse, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.B. Caldwell
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 19, 1862 issue.
Ceased in Dec. 1863.
- New York (State)--Syracuse.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205293
- Syracuse (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Aug. 30, 1862).
- Editor: A.B. Caldwell, <1863>.
- Organ of Liquor Dealers Assn. Cf. Lodder, G.B. Summary of newspapers pub. in Onondaga Co., N.Y. to 1900. Typescript at Amer. Antiquarian Society.
- sn 86053077
View complete holdings information