Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Charleston journal of commerce. [volume] (Charleston, S.C.) 1876-1878
Charleston, S.C. (1876-1878)
Charleston journal of commerce. [volume] : (Charleston, S.C.) 1876-1878
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charleston Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1878.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1, 1876)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Editor: R. Barnwell Rhett, <1876>.
- sn 86053193
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information