Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian contributor. (Utica, N.Y.) 1847-1850
Utica, N.Y. (1847-1850)
Christian contributor. : (Utica, N.Y.) 1847-1850
- Alternative Titles:
Christian contributor & free missionary
- Place of publication:
- Utica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Cyrus P. Grosvener
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 26 (Aug. 25, 1847)-v. 7, no. 8 (June 13, 1850).
- New York (State)--Utica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207805
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Issues for Aug. 25, 1847-Feb. 23, 1848 called also new ser., no. 1-new ser., no. 27; for Mar. 1, 1848-June 13, 1850 called also whole no. 128-whole no. 239.
- Merged with: Western Christian; to form: American Baptist (Unica, N.Y.).
- sn 86053271
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information