Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The corrector. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1804-180?
New-York [N.Y.] (1804-180?)
The corrector. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1804-180?
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Gould & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "I fear no frowns, and seek no blind applause."
- "Independent Republican."
- Also issued in microform from: University Microfilms (American periodical series: 1800-1825); and: Readex Microprint Corp; also available online.
- C.S. Brigham, Early American newspapers
- Campaign paper supporting Aaron Burr for governor.
- Editor: Toby Tickler, Esq.
- Last issue located: No. 10 (Apr. 26, 1804).
- sn 86053281
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information