Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Spirit of Pennsylvania. [volume] (Easton, Pa.) 1815-1823
Easton, Pa. (1815-1823)
Spirit of Pennsylvania. [volume] : (Easton, Pa.) 1815-1823
- Place of publication:
- Easton, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Deshler and Moore
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 16, 1815)-v. 4, no. 41 (Dec. 12, 1823).
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div. of Bell & Howell.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Continued by: Pennsylvanian (Easton, Pa.). Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Continues: Northampton farmer (Easton, Pa. : 1807). Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Publishers: George W. Deshler & Samuel Moore, 1815-1820; George W. Deshler, 1820-1823.
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- sn 86053440
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information