Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Dollar plebeian. (Knoxville, Tenn.) 185?-185?
Knoxville, Tenn. (185?-185?)
The Dollar plebeian. : (Knoxville, Tenn.) 185?-185?
- Alternative Titles:
Helms' poor man's paper - the Knoxville plebeian
- Place of publication:
- Knoxville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.T. Helms & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Knox County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Knoxville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Knox County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215247
- Democratic. Cf. Heart of the Valley : a hist. of Knoxville, Tenn.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 15 (Apr. 19, 1851) = whole no. 65.
- Editor: W.T. Helms, <1851>.
- sn 86053454
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information