Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Waverly journal. (Waverly, Tenn.) 1871-1883
Waverly, Tenn. (1871-1883)
The Waverly journal. : (Waverly, Tenn.) 1871-1883
- Place of publication:
- Waverly, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- McAdoo & Lanier
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1871; ceased in 1883.
- Humphreys County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Humphreys County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208896
- Waverly (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of Humphrys and adjoining counties."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 31 (Aug. 6, 1874).
- Editor: Jno. M. Driver, <1876-1877>
- Merged with: Linden times, to form: Times-journal (Waverly, Tenn.).
- Publishers: McAdoo & Lanier, <1874>; W.C. Tatom & Co., <1882>; McAdoo & Tatom, <1882>; Ed S. Jones, <1883>
- sn 86053578
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information