Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Paris republic. (Paris, Tenn.) 1852-1855
Paris, Tenn. (1852-1855)
The Paris republic. : (Paris, Tenn.) 1852-1855
- Place of publication:
- Paris, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
- Blythe & Harris
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1852 ; ceased 1855.
- Henry County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Paris (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Henry County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221712
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 10 (June 24, 1853).
- Publisher : A.J. Blythe, <1854>.
- sn 86053588
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information