Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washington examiner. [volume] (Washington, Pa.) 1817-1820
Washington, Pa. (1817-1820)
Washington examiner. [volume] : (Washington, Pa.) 1817-1820
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Grayson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 28, 1817)-v. 3, no. 52 (May 15, 1820).
- Pennsylvania--Washington (Washington County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01799454
- Washington (Washington County, Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- In English; some notices in German.
- Published a German lang. extra, Sept. 27, 1820, entitled: Hurrah für den Notenschaber.
- Publisher's name recorded in Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- Title recorded in Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 86054003
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information