Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Winchester journal-herald. [volume] (Winchester, Ind.) 1920-1968
Winchester, Ind. (1920-1968)
Winchester journal-herald. [volume] : (Winchester, Ind.) 1920-1968
- Place of publication:
- Winchester, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Watson & Oliver
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 59, no. 11 (Mar. 17, 1920) = vol. 45 [i.e. ,46], no. 11 (Mar. 17, 1920)-v. 43, no. 77 (June 29, 1968).
- Three times a week
- Indiana--Randolph County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208877
- Randolph County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Winchester (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Initially the Winchester journal-herald retained the numbering of both the Winchester journal and the Winchester herald; later it assumed its own volume numbering.
- On Sept. 26, 1963: The Winchester news and: The Winchester journal-herald absorbed: The Lynn herald, The Randolph County enterprise, and The Randolph County news.
- Republican. Cf. Miller, John W. Indiana newspaper bibliog.
- Title from masthead.
- sn 86058547
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information