Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The News-gazette & journal-herald. [volume] (Winchester, Ind.) 1969-1976
Winchester, Ind. (1969-1976)
The News-gazette & journal-herald. [volume] : (Winchester, Ind.) 1969-1976
- Alternative Titles:
News gazette and journal herald
- Place of publication:
- Winchester, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gazette Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 41, no. 281 (Dec. 1, 1969)-v. 48, no. 170 (July 22, 1976).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Indiana--Randolph County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208877
- Randolph County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Winchester (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- After late July 1975, the masthead title periodically dropped the words "and Journal-herald."
- Had morning and evening editions until about 1972.
- sn 86058561
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information