Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The free enquirer. ([New York, N.Y.) 1828-1835
[New York, N.Y. (1828-1835)
The free enquirer. : ([New York, N.Y.) 1828-1835
- Place of publication:
- [New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Office of the Free Enquirer]
- Dates of publication:
2nd ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 29, 1828)-v. 5, no. 52 (Oct. 19, 1833) ; 3rd ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 27, 1833)-v. 2, no. 26 (June 28, 1835).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Imprint varies: 2nd ser., v. 1, 3 published in New York at the Office of the Free Enquirer; 2nd ser., v. 2 in New York by Wright & Owen; 2nd ser., v. 4 in New York printed by B.H. Day; 2nd ser., v. 5- in New York by L.W. Jacobus.
- Indiana ed.: New-Harmony and Nashoba gazette, or, The free enquirer, 1828-Feb. 25, 1829.
- Issues for Oct. 29, 1828-Oct. 21, 1829 called also whole ser., v. 4, no. 157-v. 4, no. 208.
- sn 86059055
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information