Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cumberland enterprise. (Cumberland, Iowa) 1900-1975
Cumberland, Iowa (1900-1975)
The Cumberland enterprise. : (Cumberland, Iowa) 1900-1975
- Place of publication:
- Cumberland, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 63, no. 51 (Dec. 18, 1975).
Began in 1900.
- Description based on: Vol. 23, no. 3 (Jan. 4, 1923).
- Each issue includes sections called: News from Massena, Dec. 3, 1964-Mar. 30, 1967; Massena news, Apr. 6, 1967-Dec. 18, 1975; Bridgewater times, Jan. 8, 1970-Dec. 18, 1975.
- Editors: Burt Stone, <Feb. 20, 1941>-Mar. 6, 1947; Mrs. Burt Stone, Mar. 13, 1947-Jan. 29, 1948; Fay T. Powers, Feb. 5, 1948-<Mar. 27, 1952>.
- Includes occasional errors in numbering.
- Includes occasional supplements.
- Includes weekly page of industrial news for Iowa farmers issued by Iowa State College and called: Better Iowa, Feb. 27-June 26, 1941.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 86060010
View complete holdings information