Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily citizen. (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1886-1892
Albuquerque, N.M. (1886-1892)
The daily citizen. : (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1886-1892
- Place of publication:
- Albuquerque, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.L. Hubbs & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 295 (Sept. 9, 1892).
Began in Aug. 1886?
<June 7, 1887>-1892
- Albuquerque (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Bernalillo County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--Albuquerque.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205799
- New Mexico--Bernalillo County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218455
- "Official paper of Bernalillo County."
- Also on microfilm: Salt Lake City, Utah : Utah Genealogical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 38 (Oct. 8, 1886).
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- Publisher varies: Thos. Hughes, <1888>-
- Weekly ed.: Albuquerque weekly citizen.
- sn 86063566
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information