Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily reflector. (Greenville, N.C.) 1894-current
Greenville, N.C. (1894-current)
Daily reflector. : (Greenville, N.C.) 1894-current
- Place of publication:
- Greenville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.J. Whichard
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 10, 1894)-
- Daily (except Christmas)
<Sept. 28, 1991->
- Greenville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Greenville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214377
- North Carolina--Pitt County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211784
- Pitt County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Latest issue consulted: 110th year, no. 239 (Sept. 30, 1991).
- Semiweekly ed.: The Eastern reflector, 1897-1907.
- Weekly eds.: The Eastern reflector, 1894-1897 & 1907-1910, and: The Carolina home and farm and the eastern reflector, 1910-<1915>.
- sn 86063817
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information