Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Spartanburg journal and the Carolina Spartan. [volume] (Spartanburg, S.C.) 1920-1982
Spartanburg, S.C. (1920-1982)
The Spartanburg journal and the Carolina Spartan. [volume] : (Spartanburg, S.C.) 1920-1982
- Place of publication:
- Spartanburg, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Jan. 5, 1920 - v. 138, no. 191 (Sept. 30, 1982).
- Daily (except Sat. & holidays), Sept. 3
1969 - Sept. 30, 1982
- South Carolina--Spartanburg County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210992
- South Carolina--Spartanburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202729
- Spartanburg (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Spartanburg County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Published a Sun. ed. jointly with the Spartanburg herald, the Sunday Spartanburg herald-journal, Apr. 5, 1931 - Sept. 30, 1982.
- sn 86071066
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information