Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly times. (Murfreesborough, Tenn.) 1837-1841
Murfreesborough, Tenn. (1837-1841)
Weekly times. : (Murfreesborough, Tenn.) 1837-1841
- Place of publication:
- Murfreesborough, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry Mabry
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1837; ceased in 1841.
- Murfreesboro (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Rutherford County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Rutherford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208169
- Also issued on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 8 (Apr. 14, 1838).
- Editor: W. Scott Haynes, <1838>
- Publishers: Henry Mabry, <1838>; Thomas Hogan, <1840>; J.M. Johnson & J.H. Harrison, <1841>
- sn 86071140
View complete holdings information