Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Constitutional advocate. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1822-1824
Nashville, Tenn. (1822-1824)
The Constitutional advocate. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1822-1824
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Darby & Wilkins
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 23, 1822 issue; ceased in 1824 .
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Also issued on microfilm from the Knox County Public Library System.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 30, 1822).
- sn 86071150
View complete holdings information